Friday, February 13, 2009

All better now that V-Day is behind me...



Okay, I won't even go into how happy I am I'm through being reminded of a certain Welshman now that Valentine's Day has come and gone. Onward and upwards...

Tomorrow I will eat Korean BBQ for the first time ever with one of my students. He's really interesting in that he's old school Japanese- he was a McCain supporter during the election and is pretty conservative compared to the rest of my Japanese students who have Obamamania like the rest of us pinko Commies!

Except for that it's pretty much the final countdown until my first REAL paycheck where I can then start living like a normal human being again. I have already started making a list of possible places I want to visit (including the US) for the year. I know I can make quite a few day trips and even weekend trips within Japan and probably even to China and South Korea.

If anyone has any ideas, please share....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your date. Heh. Heh. Heh.

Jed said...

Mmmm Korean BBQ! We ate at this one place called Gyu-Kaku. So good!

Cory said...

Hmm...note to self: Recall all of Suzanne's books.