Thursday, June 4, 2009

Caine is dead! What?!

I saw in a headline that David Carradine hanged himself in a Bangkok hotel- I promptly looked for the gotcha tag of it being a crazy, sick, twisted, fucked-up joke...I mean, really?! The Kung-Fu guy? THE Bill of Kill Bill? Jesus! I hate suicide and I always think about all the people dying on the planet who want to fucking live and how much I wish there could be an exchange system where someone who wants to commit suicide can trade places with a person who really didn't want to die horribly from an AIDs-related illness or malaria or whatnot. I selfishly take this position because my own dad died of leukemia and probably would've wanted to keep on living for a couple more years- AT LEAST to see me graduate college or something. Maybe to meet my brother's son Joey...so sad.

I'm particularly sad about him commiting suicide because I used to watch Kung Fu with my dad as well as Doctor Who...SO, if Tom Baker ever offs himself I'm going to be PISSED!

Why do people do this? Maybe he was dying of a terminal illness? That's kind of the only pass I give people a la Hunter S Thompson. Some people would rather go out with a bang than a wimper, I guess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was just as confused and depressed when I heard the news... but hark I bring glad (freaky) tidings! He accidentally killed himself during some sex game:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/5445917/David-Carradine-found-dead-in-wardrobe-in-suspected-sex-game-gone-wrong.html

SO much more believable.

Anonymous said...

Me again. Did the earthquake affect you at all? (this is molly by the way)

library_diva77 said...

I hate to sound like a sick fuck but that's AWESOME! I mean, you're right that's much better to go out during most anything sexual than to not

Anonymous said...

haha we're both sick fucks. :)